I finished my first project for the Ravellenic Games on Sunday. My title was ‘Dragons in the Tropics’ due to the lovely tropical colors of the yarn and the dragon scale pattern that I used. The free pattern can be found at Irish Lace.
I’ve now moved on to the ‘Random Circles Afghan’ that I’m working on for the WIPs wrestling. Wish me luck, this project has been sitting around for far to long. I worked on it for a while last night, but haven’t had time tonight. Hopefully I’ll be back to it tomorrow.
Just two more hours to Camp NaNo, at least for me.
(Okay, I am really sad that I can’t get the picture to insert now. Guess I’ll try again later.) 😦
ETA: Yay, it finally worked!!